If Noah is not in cupboards pulling everything out, he's breaking things. Once again, after Uncle Tony was nice enough to fix the door on our coffee table, Noah decided to rip the door on the other side of the coffee table completely off! I don't know if it's even worth repairing anymore! Since we got new carpet, we have conveniently left it out on the back patio in hopes that it might vanish into thin air. I just looked this afternoon and no such luck....it's still sitting there, missing door and all. Needless to say, if we're ever visiting your home....hide everything!
4 comments:
Is this what I have to look forward to???? Good thing he is so darn cute. Makes it harder for you to be mad at him, right?#$@
but he looks so darn innocent...
I have come to the conclusion that we aren't able to have anything nice until the kids move out of the house.
That way it doesn't matter if they leave their mark all around the house.
Wish I could say raising boys gets easier. My advice - put everything nice in storage.
Post a Comment