Sophie cooperated this weekend while I gave her a haircut. It is becoming more and more evident that her hair requires a professional and not her impatient mommy. This is most definitely the LAST haircut I ever give her because people can easily tell when I mess up! She was a little shocked at how much I took off, but she adjusted like a champ and loves it now!


3 comments:
Wow, I am impressed Cheryl, that is tough to do on a child nonetheless! She looks adorable. Sophie we love your new haircut! Luckily for Sophie her mommy is impatient with hair and likes to change it up, she will always be a stylish little lady with her mom at the helm!
I am WAY impressed you even try! It looks great!
Sophie can look cute in any haircut, as long as Auntie Natalie doesn't it. I am thoroughly impressed with your skills.
Post a Comment