Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Afternoon

projectile vomit
on the new carpet
and all over me
my poor baby
he is ok

no dinner is good
"i'll just eat bread"
she says
as she wears her sundress in the cold
because mommy chose not to battle
for today anyway

house is a mess
pick up the toys
mop the floor
clean the kids
clean them again
scrub them down

can't seem to get ahead
dinner at 8 for mommy
tired
exhausted
skipped the gym
not good
but yet again
i believe
tomorrow will be better

4 comments:

The Monroes said...

Today will be a better day for you I hope, sounds like a rough one yesterday. I hope Noah is feeling better too.

caxline said...

poor you...today they will be the best kids ever and you will forget all about yesterday!

The Scotts said...

Sounds like a rough day! Hope you have a good weekend!

Alexis said...

It's amazing how many things mom's are supposed to do in a day. I keep telling myself that tomorrow will be a better day when things don't go my way.