Life has been crazy. My aunt is still recovering and staying at our house. She still can't look after the kids, so my dad has been coming out every week and watching them. Sophie and Noah are bunking together while my aunt is sleeping in Sophie's room. My dad is living in my family room. I still have two more weeks of work left and Sophie is sick again with an ear infection. On top of things, I have been working a couple of nights a week at work with events and such. There are moments like these when I can't stop and process the stress, otherwise I'll go insane. Anyway, we are surviving, thankful for my aunt's improved health, grateful to my Dad and his patience, and so excited that this school year is almost over!!! I thought I'd post some pictures of the kids in case the grandparents forgot what they look like;)
6 comments:
Ohhh thank you thank you thank you! I was debating if I should send you another string of emails to spell out "post pictures please" in your inbox. Noah looks so much older than when were there last!
The kids are getting so big. They are so cute. Can't wait to see them this summer.
It is so sweet of you to take care of your aunt. You will remember I have no children of my own, right?
Oh my gosh...she is really pushing to make sure someone is willing to push her wheel chair! Cricket...I thought I was taking care of you? What's the matter, afraid I'm too close in age so you need to start recruiting the younger generation in case you outlive me?
Actually it is a reminder to Tim - I thought I had him brain washed when he was little and I was his best friend! It would be nice if I could do winters in California and summers with Lori wherever!
Cheryl - in case you haven't noticed - the sisters are at it again. Just remember, Ellie has a daughter!
I love the back and forth above, hilarious...we all want to secure our caregivers don't we? You will push through this CP, just in time to enjoy the summer with Sophie and Noah. I am glad your aunt is improving and you are able to aid in that process, and your dad...well he is a saint, and I have no doubt that the kids are in heaven with all that love in the house! Here is everything being back to normal, whatever that is!
Post a Comment