Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Just bring the kitchen sink too!
Play-Doh, Magnadoodles, markers, coloring books, stickers, individual DVD players with as many DVDs as possible, dum dums, bubble gum and other exciting snack items, Leapsters, puzzles, books, flashcards......am I forgetting anything? We are leaving for Ohio in a few days and I am finding my entire plan of action is geared around the plane ride only. I would also add drugs such as Benadryl to this list, but my kids are special and have the opposite reaction to such a drug. Please spare me the stories about how your children sleep the second they feel any sort of motion, mine do not and never have. There's a good chance they'll be done and bored with all 20 activities I have planned before we even leave San Francisco. Seriously, though, if I'm forgetting anything.....let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shots of Wild Turkey for you so you won't notice when they are done with all their activities.
Good luck with the plane ride. I'm sure it will go smoother than you think. If nothing else, I'm sure they can run up and down the aisles too. HeHe. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys soon. Have a safe trip.
i'm doing the same thing over here...I don't know how I am going to carry it all... I can just see Matt's expression as my carry on is selected for further inspection and I have the entire Wal-Mart store buried inside.
Post a Comment