Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sleeping Beauty Part II?

Tim often likes to sneak away for a period of time. Except he's really not sneaking away from anyone as we all know what he is up to! I went into our bedroom shortly after putting Noah down for a nap and found him like this.....surrounded by five pillows, one on top of his face, and all cozy with Noah's Cars blanket. Really?

4 comments:

Lori said...

OMG this is downright scary. His father has to be surrounded by pillows and I usually put one on my head when I nap...the only difference is I use a cow blanket (looks like cow hide). Sorry Cheryl.

The Monroes said...

busted.

OSU 98 said...

Love it. At least you don't have to fight him to take a nap when he is overtired. :)

The Wright's said...

You would think by now he would have found a better hiding place. I mean, he does know you have a camera and blog right? Oh well, at least he has a sense of humor - even at nap time!