
My sweet little Noah is 18 months old. It is so hard to believe! There's a part of me that feels this need to baby him since he is most likely going to be the baby of our family. But, I'm also excited for all the wonderful experiences awaiting us. Noah has become quite the handful these days. He is extremely active, continuing to climb on everything possible and get his hands into anything he sees, especially if it involves water. He is the best sleeper ever (I'm knocking on wood as I write this) and he loves to cuddle just like his Daddy did when he was a baby. His vocabulary is starting to come along as he is learning new animal sounds and words each day. His favorite seems to be "uh-oh" when he purposely drops something or knows he's done something wrong. He's really beginning to enjoy our reading time and loves to point out his favorite animals in books and make "choo choo" sounds when he sees anything that resembles a train. Before, he used to squirm and want to control reading time by demanding he hold the book and turning the pages before I had a chance to read them. Now, he enjoys looking at all of the pictures and hearing the story.
He does have his moments when he gets upset, usually out of frustration of being told "no" or because I took something away from him he shouldn't be playing with (i.e. Daddy's toothbrush, Mommy's glasses, any and all phones/cell phones). He has apparently inherited his father's method of operation by throwing himself to the ground numerous times. I have yet, thank goodness, to really experience this in public. However, I know the time will come soon....I can feel it.
I can't wait to experience many more adventures with him as he explores the world around him. I know Sophie is excited to play with him more and more!
1 comment:
Wow, 18 months already??? He is such a handsome lil' guy!
Post a Comment