After a long weekend (I know it's not exactly over yet) of parades, fireworks, golfing (my outlook on my game is slowly improving...I just might keep score next time), and shopping, I am ready to pass out for the next two days! I'm hoping to get myself organized before we head to Disneyland on Thursday morning....this summer is flying by way too fast for me! Hopefully, after our Disneyland trip we'll have an opportunity to have a few lazy summer days.
This is Noah escaping from our parade seats for the tenth time. He was desperate to be part of the parade.....just look at his face....so mischievous!
This is Noah escaping from our parade seats for the tenth time. He was desperate to be part of the parade.....just look at his face....so mischievous!
The real reason to celebrate the wonderful weekend....This is the Blue Star Moms float, handcrafted by Tim's buddies. Every time a float of veterans or returning soldiers came by, it brought tears to my eyes. And then the way people cheered for them and waved our flags....it was nice to be part of.

2 comments:
I love the Blue Star Mom's float, it was gorgeous and I am thankful that we are able to be free thanks to people that serve our country. I think I get teary eyed every time I see someone in uniform...I want to thank each and every one of them for allowing me to write, read and speak whatever it is I want. As well as having my daughter grow up in a country full of possibility!
Disneyland. I want to go. I hope you have a good time. The pictures of the kids are cute. Noah does look like he's ready to run and see if you can catch him.
Post a Comment