Monday, January 15, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow is our planned C-section and we finally get to meet the little guy who has been causing all the unpleasantness in my body! We are very excited but I'm feeling a little anxious (okay, maybe a lot) and pretty nervous. The first time I had a C-section it was an emergency and I didn't have time to think about it...it was all a big blur. Since this is planned, I've had all the time in the world to think about it and anyone that knows me well knows that my mind can be my worst enemy sometimes! But, I'm trying to think about how wonderful it will be to finally meet my son and how blessed Sophie will be to have a little brother. Tim, not so sure he's nervous since he conked out before Sophie tonight. Kind of like the night before our wedding...he had no nerves whatsoever and I was a trainwreck...gosh, I wish I had his mentality sometimes! I only said sometimes, let's not get carried away.

Anyway, please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow and even say a little prayer for me if you get a chance. The adventure begins!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today- I sent a text message to your phone.. but I am not even sure if you get them.