Monday, December 11, 2006
I already have a story to tell......
I think I may be closer to convincing Tim I am in desperate need of a Dyson vacuum. Last night, Sophie and I sat next to our dead Christmas tree (that story is for another day) and watched as Tim performed yet another surgery on my Kenmore vacuum. He managed to clean a bunch of lint and hair out of it, but it still made the loud, piercing noise when he turned it back on. Plus, when he turned it off, it took a good 5 seconds for the vacuum to actually understand the command. I mentioned I thought it might be the motor and he actually agreed with a sour look on his face.........ooooohhhh, I think I'm getting closer! I keep reciting quotes from the commercials and mentioning how this will most definitely improve my current quota per week of running the vacuum. Kind of how I promised I'd make him his favorite mashed potatoes anytime he wanted as long as he bought me the Kitchen Aid mixer in coral. My intent is sincere, I swear......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
First off I love that you have a website, it will be so fun to comment and look back on! Secondly, get a DYSON. I have the ANIMAL and I love it, I love to vacuum because you see the result intantly, that immediate gratification really is motivating. Plus with soon to be 2 little ones around all over the floor, it makes perfect sense!
Post a Comment