Monday, November 2, 2009

Soaking in the Sun

We had the last bit of sun this past week, so we decided to make the most of it and took the kids to a small water park! It was so nice and warm and the kids had a great time! Since it was a last minute decision, I didn't have time to prepare....thankfully I had a change of clothes for them in the car!
Here's Noah carefully navigating his way through the sand dunes.
Sophie screaming at the top of her lungs as she runs through the sprinklers.
Noah just being so stinkin' cute!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun...and they are both so stinkin' cute!!

The Monroes said...

really? waterpark in oct/nov?? rub it in why don't you...

The Wright's said...

You're right Noah is so stinking cute! So is Sophie! Noah reminds me so much of Tim at the same age! My buddy - I miss him.