Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Life as a Photographer

I'm not a good photographer. I have come to grips with this fact, but also feel the need to help people understand how hard it is to get both of my kids to pose for the camera SIMULTANEOUSLY. I bribe, I threaten, I yell, I scare, and this is what I get.
Noah is zoned in on the T.V.....I get that. But what is Sophie looking at???
Is Noah biting Sophie?
Finally.....but Noah's smile is his typical fake, get-this-over-with smile. And Tim....love him but he needs to be photoshopped out.
Both smiling, both looking, both cute.....and it comes out blurry. And thus is the story of my life as a photographer. The End.

2 comments:

The Tuckers said...

I love this... do you know many photos I take of a moving child... please notice that my a part of my dog is in EVERY picture... wth??? This is why I pay pros to do it....

Lori said...

and this is the reason I have rapid shutter on my camera...one of every 25 comes out half way decent! Still...they are adoreable.