So, I stayed up way past my bedtime so I could finish reading Andre Agassi's autobiography (fantastic, by the way). On top of that, I felt like I had to watch a couple of things on my DVR (Real World/Road Rules Challenge and Modern Family). Fast forward to this morning where I can barely keep my contacts from popping out, my hair is not washed, and I feel like I can barely put two words together without sounding like an idiot.
After all of this, what is my crafty solution? No, it is not to pace myself and read a few chapters a night. No, I will not take some shows off my DVR. I need to either put my kids down at 4pm or let them zone out in front of the TV for three hours before bed.....is that so bad??? How else am I supposed to cram all of these activities in?! Do people realize how much bad TV I can get in if I expand my hour and a half of free time? Granted, this would also mean I would have to completely ignore Tim, but he should understand, right?
4 comments:
I hate it when there's not enough time in the day to do what we want to do. One of these days again we'll be able to tend to ourselves. Good luck with any future all-nighters.
Ignoring Tim could be dangerous!
Loving Modern Family as well. Hilarious!
I always thought Tim had a way of making sure he is never ignored...did you find a way to work around it?
Post a Comment