Friday, June 12, 2009

What did I do?!

So I gave Noah a really bad haircut. I accidentally used the same setting I typically use on my dad and the second I took the clippers to his head, Tim let out a big gasp. He now calls him cue ball. I try to play it off and call it his summer buzz cut. Nonetheless, I can't show him on the blog yet. I need to wait until his hair grows and he looks like a toddler again, because right now I pretty much have to put sunblock on his head when he goes outside. I pray his hair grows before we go to Ohio and he meets most of the family for the first time! Don't worry, he's still adorable, but I'm the one who is slightly traumatized!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG this is hilarious....I did the SAME thing to Tim!!!!! Then dressed him in a sailor suit for Easter...it was so fitting to have a military cut you know? It does grow back...and he's too young to care (as was Tim). Too funny.

caxline said...

come on...you HAVE to post a picture...that is what the blog is all about...years from now, you won't remember what the cut looked like. post it ASAP!

OSU 98 said...

Post it...it will grow back. Are you coming to Cbus at all when you come to Ohio?