Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm over it.

Ok, here he is. It's not at a good angle and you can't see most of the mess-ups, but there you have it. He's bald. Thank goodness his hair grows quickly and he's looking much better already, but for a while there he was getting a lot of second and third looks.....a few laughs and giggles, possibly a couple of actual points with the finger to his head....you get the picture. I'm now telling people he got bubblegum in his hair and I had no choice....it makes for a better story but is also a flat out lie (j/k). Gosh, what I'll do to escape responsibility! 

4 comments:

Lori said...

I think he looks adorable...he doesn't need hair to be cute!!

caxline said...

ditto...he looks so adorable.

The Monroes said...

He always looks cute, even if his mom shaves his head with a razor...that is what you did right? Just playin' fool. Cannot wait to see you guys!

The Wright's said...

I think he is adorable also. Looks more like his daddy with short hair! Notice I said "short hair" and not "bald" - that should get me extra points, right?