"In my heart I know you didn't come here just for me, you came here because you believe in what this country can be. In the face of war, you believe there can be peace. In the face of despair, you believe there can be hope. In the face of politics that has shut you out, that has told you to settle, that has divided us for too long, you believe we can be one people, reaching for what is possible, building that more perfect union."--President-Elect Barack Obama


5 comments:
"It's been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this date in this election at this defining moment, change has come to America," Obama
So does this mean you guys were Obama supporters?
Correction Nicole... ARE Obama supporters. And now everyone should be as he is the leader of this fine nation...
Well I guess we have to give this guy a chance. I will be interested to see how he does in the upcoming years.
Meaghan, it appears as though we are in the minority here. :)
Yes, Natalie, I will support our leader in chief. Democracy is a founding principle of our country, and thankfully, neither of us will be hanged for political disagreement - we are going to have to agree to disagree here. I would be interested to know if the other half of the Monroe's feels the same way!!!
Post a Comment