Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Here we go again

Tim has once again decided to grow a beard for the holidays, his so-called gift to the world. I don't know if it's his way of hibernating for the season or what, but I have tried numerous tactics to get him to shave it off. Needless to say, all of them have been unsuccessful. My last attempt today was telling him he looked like an angry mountain man and I thought he was starting to scare the children. He ended up just laughing at me. Maybe he is trying to be Santa Claus...I don't know. The Youngberg side keeps telling me they can't grow beards....I don't believe them anymore. Tim's beard, although hard to see in this picture, is full and less than a week old. And unless they would like to volunteer trying to kiss this guy, then their vote doesn't count anymore!

Tim is trying to tell me he resembles Justin Timberlake and his beard. For some reason, it's not working for me...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheryl, I am sorry to have to disagree with you but Youngberg men CAN'T grow beards and as frustrating as the growth on his face may be at this point....it is NOT a beard. If it were (an actual beard), it wouldn't be difficult to see in the picture. Unfortunately, his father went through a similar phase where he sported a dashing mustache. Dashing because there were so many missing hairs it looked like he had used my eye liner to put 'dashes' on his upper lip. It wasn't until 10 years later when he looked at pictures and wondered who the...well never mind.

The Wright's said...

I'm with you Cheryl - beards belong on mountain men and animals! Can't stand facial hair! Tell my nephew he's hiding his handsome good looks!

Unknown said...

Should I share his Grandpa Earl's old saying about beards?

Doc said...

Put the hood up and some aviator sunglasses......and you've got the Uni-Bomber! Hello Teddy!

The Quisenberrys said...

I hate to say it but this is yet another Ohio thing...much like the dollar store. A beard this time of year usually means a trip to the wilderness to hunt deer is near. :)