Every day I come home and Sophie is either wearing her Sleeping Beauty or Snow White dress, complete with shoes and crown. Thank goodness we haven't had any battles about wearing this out shopping or to school because I'd most likely lose!BTW......In case anyone lost sleep over it, I found my camera (I'm an idiot, let's just leave it at that). And just so you know (I'm talking to you Nat), I've only lost ONE camera in my life and I hold true to my story that my camera was STOLEN, not lost. Either that or it's found a home underneath the deck at some house on E. 17th.
2 comments:
Please share where the camera was found...and Sophie you are the so sweet in your princess outfit. Look out Tyra, Sophie is america's next top model (I know you all watch it.
You're a mom - moms find everything.
Post a Comment