...when you can have a big brown box? Remind me again why I have a house full of toys that I continuously trip on, stub my toe on, and constantly pick up? Yet more proof that a child needs very little to excite the imagination.
Just give them some pots and pans and tupperware and they're all set. I like Candace's reason for shopping online. Maybe I should tell Dean that is what I'm doing.
I never save the boxes of my online shopping sprees because then Jeff will KNOW for sure...I need to rethink my angle I guess. I love Sophie's face in the last picture, she is so into it!
4 comments:
That's my justification for on-line shopping...it's not for me...but because the kids LOVE the boxes.
Just give them some pots and pans and tupperware and they're all set. I like Candace's reason for shopping online. Maybe I should tell Dean that is what I'm doing.
Seriously, they don't need any toys. They always find things in the house like remote controls, cell phones, lids, and boxes.
I never save the boxes of my online shopping sprees because then Jeff will KNOW for sure...I need to rethink my angle I guess. I love Sophie's face in the last picture, she is so into it!
Post a Comment