Thursday, February 7, 2008
Camera, Where Are You?
I'm trying to remain as calm as possible, but at the moment my camera has mysteriously "disappeared." Tim and I have searched the house, minus the kids' rooms, have pointed fingers at one another, and finally came to the conclusion that it is very likely a 3-year-old or 1-year-old is to blame. I wouldn't be surprised if this theft involved some sort of team effort on their part. I tried to quietly search their rooms in the dark and was two seconds away from waking up Sophie and interrogating her, but I held myself back. It's not like it's this small camera that can get stuck between the couch cushions. It's a full-size digital, heavy and as big as can be......so frustrating, to say the least! I guess we'll have to wait until morning before search efforts resume......I mean, it can't just walk away, can it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't want to bring this up...but you forced me...didn't you lose a camera or two in college as well??? I am just sayin'...don't go blaming your sweet INNOCENT children, they would not do anything like that!
You're a mom. Mom's find everything.
Post a Comment