Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cabin Fever

It has been what seems like forever since we've been out in the world...I can't even remember the last time we've been out of town between everyone being sick, Tim's surgery and recovery, the mountains being shut down due to weather, and other events that have kept us in town forever. Finally, we got a little bit of sun and decided we had to get out and enjoy it! The kids definitely benefited from the sunshine as we headed out to the beach. I didn't care that it barely reached 60 degrees and that my kids were bundled up...they were getting some much needed fresh air and we enjoyed every minute of it! And even though we didn't get to actually leave town, we still made it to the coast which was a far enough drive to make it feel like an actual "trip!" Next weekend, we will head to Reno to celebrate Noah's first birthday and we are very excited!!!


5 comments:

The Scotts said...

Looks like a beautiful day! The kids are getting so big!! 1 already?!@

The Monroes said...

Wow, great pics-looks like so much fun! I am glad you were finally able to get out, I am sure the fresh air and sun was wonderful!

The Monroes said...

Oh and tell Noah that sand is a legitimate part of a very balanced diet!

OSU 98 said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I won't tell Chel that Sierra got to play in the W-A-T-E-R! (we can't say the word in my house)Glad you were able to get out and take in the outside world.

Alexis said...

Noah looks like he enjoyed the sand more than anything. Mmmmmmm!!!