Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Noah!!!






It is so hard to believe this little guy entered our lives one year ago today. It took almost all of my strength to put on my biggest smile and celebrate this big day because a huge part of me wanted to cry about him growing up so fast! I know, sounds silly when he's only one, but I can't even begin to describe what a blur this last year has been. Now, Noah is walking confidently, learning new words every day, and he's even starting to fight back a little with Sophie over toys! I knew I was in big trouble when he rolled over at 12 weeks old. Since then, he's been nonstop. At the same time, he has been the sweetest little angel who loves to cuddle, rubs my back when I rub his, and cries when I am not near him. He understands when others are happy, he reacts when others are sad, and he loves everyone like a little teddy bear. I am so proud of my little baby boy. He is such a gentle and good soul. I only pray this next year is as adventurous and happy as his first! We love you Noah! Happy Birthday!!!!

5 comments:

The Scotts said...

Happy 1st Birthday Noah!! We love you!

Kelli, Carl, and Miles

The Monroes said...

happy birthday Noah!!!

Doc said...

I'm such a bad godmother..........happy birthday Noah! I can't wait to spend your next birthday with you.

caxline said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Alexis said...

I hope you had a great birthday Noah!!!!