Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tim and I went to a wedding on Saturday night, scheduled during both the Missouri and West Virginia game. Of course, that didn't keep us from having a good time at the wedding! I must say I knew something was up with Tim when his phone vibrated during the ring ceremony and approximately every 5 minutes thereafter for the rest of the evening. Before I knew it, he was giving our entire table regular updates on pretty much every single game that night. We left the reception pretty dumbfounded that we were actually going to be playing in the BCS championship game! But hey, we'll take it!!! Go Bucks!!!

Congratulations to friends, Trever and Lindy!

4 comments:

The Scotts said...

Go Bucks! Carl had a dinner program for work during the games, so I had to keep texting him with updates :)

The Monroes said...

I too was texting people-but it was so late for me... I should have been asleep! I kept turning from one game to the next in amazement, lucky us!

Jules said...

go bucks! i am so pumped they are playing LSU! I am glad to hear that tim texts during weddings too!

Alexis said...

It's amazing how we slid right into the number 1 slot again this year. Let's just hope we have a better showing than last.