Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Poor Babies

It's 1:17 a.m. and I am running back and forth between Sophie and Noah's room because both of them have an awful cold. They both keep having these coughing fits that sound so painful. If this keeps up I might just take them both into the bathroom to soak up some steam! So here I am, wide awake and blogging because I don't know how else to kill the time between taking care of the little ones. And of course, my Timmy is sound asleep next to me and will most likely wake up in the morning having no idea what I've been through tonight!!

3 comments:

The Monroes said...

If only we could take on their sickness...you feel so helpless. Feel better Noah and Sophia! Get some sleep Cheryl, take a nice long, warm bath when you get home from work. I am sure Tim will be more than happy to watch the kids while you do this ;)

caxline said...

poor you...you have my sympathy....

The Scotts said...

Ok...I just got an email regarding coughs. Don't know if it really works, but my cousin said her friend tried it and it works. Put Vicks on their feet and cover them with socks. I'll forward it to you. Get some rest!