I know I constantly say I can't believe how fast he is growing, but I'm going to say it again...I can't believe how fast he's growing!!! Noah is now 6 months old and shows no sign of slowing down! He is so close to fully sitting up, I can smell it. He can do it for a few seconds and then he slumps over into his comfy tripod position. He is also scooting everywhere on his back and covering a little ground while on his tummy. He also likes to roll over both directions, utilizing many modes of transportation. He is still a really calm baby, smiles and laughs a lot, loves to be held and is able to just hang out on his own for a while so I can get some stuff done! Car rides are now enjoyable with the little guy; he rarely cries in his carseat anymore. In earlier months, car rides were so stressful because he would scream the whole time, complete with Sophie and Tim imitating his funny cries.I am really looking forward to these next few stages. I think he will be a very happy baby once he's mobile and Sophie can interact with him more. Right now, you can really sense his frustration when he wants to move but hasn't quite figured out how! I'm also looking forward to find out his statistics (I was a little late making the appointment, so his 6 month check-up is in a couple of weeks....oops!)....he's my little chunky monkey!
3 comments:
I LOVE this picture, he looks so happy. I cannot believe that he is 6 months already either!
He is soooo cute. Where does the time go? It seems like you just had him.
Wow! 6 months already! They grow up so fast. I can't wait for Miles and Noah to meet!
Post a Comment