Last night as I was watching T.V. and Sophie was up way past her bedtime, a Verizon commercial comes on. A bunch of cell phones are wrapped in a big present and Sophie says, "Oooohhh, Mommy look! I want the red phone so I can talk to my friend Brooke. Can you get me one for Christmas?" I kid you not, these were her words. First, she needs a new lesson on Christmas and second, she's two and asking for a cell phone? I had one of those "Oh no she didn't" moments and had a brief vision of what it would be like with a pre-teen and teenager on my hands.
4 comments:
You are in trouble my friend, we all are!
Too funny! You are in for it! Are boys like this too???
A girl must refine her communication skills. Cell phones are necessary tools in doing so. I mean, doesn't every other 2 year old have a cherry red cell phone?
I think the stories are only going to get better. Kids do say the darndest things. You know she's going to be asking for an allowance soon too.
Post a Comment