Monday, July 30, 2007

Noah's 6 Month Check-up

We took Noah to the doctor today and he is doing fabulously well! Although, it seemed he was pretty hip to the game so he was not happy about getting his shots. He was crying the second I had to put him on the table. Anyway, he is a healthy and happy boy! He is reaching all the necessary milestones on the early side and continues to round out in the 90th percentile for most of his stats. His height is 27 3/4 in., he weighs 19.11 lbs., and his head circumference is, well, on the big side. For the second time, the doctor came in and said she wanted to measure his head again. Of course, the nervous mom in me wants to start babbling about how Tim and I both come from families of unusually large heads (what??). But I refrained, thank goodness, and she said he is just fine....large head and all.

He still doesn't have any teeth, but that won't stop me from telling Tim he is teething every time he's grumpy. Hopefully, a toother will be coming in soon! It was a good trip to the doctor and once again, I'm thankful I have two healthy and happy kids. Noah is the one who had shots today, but Sophie was the lucky one who walked out with a sticker. How does that work?

3 comments:

The Scotts said...

He is so precious. Gosh where has time gone...he's already 6 months!?

The Monroes said...

I love those big beautiful eyes! Oh and big heads are a good thing, ask Naomi!

Alexis said...

Wow does the time fly. He is just so darn cute.