Saturday, May 5, 2007

My New Job

I've decided I'm going to be a weather person because that would mean I could make totally wrong predictions every single day and not be accountable, blame it on mother nature every time and I could be on T.V. acting like I know what I'm talking about. I don't even know why I check the weather anymore because they're never, ever right. I don't even care if the weather fluctuates 30 degrees in one day, as long as I know about it! This week, for instance, I've been watching the weather (I've become quite obsessive and blame 99% of it on Tim, whose job relies on the weather) and looking forward to the end of the week since it was "supposed" to reach 80 degrees. As each dreary day went on, the weekend was looking more and more enticing. As I continued to watch the weather report, slowly but surely the temperature for the weekend continued to drop. I'm expecting a temperature close to 80 today and we're going to be lucky if it gets to 70...and I hate to be a wimp, but 70 out here in the bay area is a cold 70. Don't know how to explain it, maybe it has to do with the fog and ocean and all that stuff, but it's cold to me. And of course, Tim refers me to 17 different websites to check out the weather, and they are ALL wrong. Or maybe they're just not telling me what I want to hear, I don't know.

No comments: