No, the pain in my neck is not Sophie or Noah, or even Tim. I literally have a serious pain in my neck. It's been bothering me the past few days and I can feel the tightness in my neck worsen as the day goes on. I can feel a knot on my shoulder the size of a golf ball and I'm wondering if it's bad that I touch a muscle between my shoulder blades and the pain shoots up through my head. Is this normal? I didn't think so.
Anyway, Mommy is in serious need of a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, anything that relates even slightly to the idea of being pampered is exactly what I need....and all Mommies for that matter. So, if you're feeling generous, I may come up with a Help Mommy Scholarship Fund. And oh yeah, I'm the scholarship recipient. Thanks for your donations.....
1 comment:
You are too funny. In the remote possibility you have difficulty obtaining funding for the scholorship, stand with your back to a wall, place a hard ball (or soft ball if that is your preference) between you and the wall. Apply pressure to the area of the knot until it hurts so bad you dont remember the pain shooting up your neck!
Post a Comment