Saturday, March 10, 2007
It seemed like a good idea
Tim and I never go to the movies because, well, we have two babies...that's why. So, I signed up for Netflix thinking this was a great way to keep up with all the movies I want to see and it seemed like a really convenient concept. Well, Netflix sent me my first DVD, The Departed, about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I have yet to take it out of its little jacket to watch it because there's never a good time. Either the kids are up and won't go down, it's too late and I can barely keep my eyes open, etc., etc. I think Tim and I have committed to three different "date nights" to actually watch this flick, all succumbing to exhaustion. I'm not going to give up though...I'm determined to watch this movie and even enjoy it, dammit! For now, though, I'm just thankful for "no late fees."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment