Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just Like Mommy

I'm sure people will think I'm the meanest Mommy in the whole wide world for videotaping my child waking up from a nap. Who wouldn't be grumpy if a camera was in your face upon waking up from a nap? Well, the truth is Sophie acts like the ray of sunshine portrayed in this video roughly 75% of the time she wakes up and she inherited 100% of this behavior from good 'ol Mommy. Shouldn't people wake up and feel refreshed, rejuvenated, feel-good-all-over? Yes, they should, but in Mommy and Sophie's case, we wake up even grumpier than when we went down for a nap. And I just had to document this to prove, if anyone had any doubt, how much this child is just like me. And to anyone who has had the privilege (just kidding) of living with me or anyone who knows me really well will probably have bad flashbacks when they see this video.....

http://www.vimeo.com/clip:161266
password: sono

No comments: