Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Nothing is good enough
Toured another preschool with Sophie this morning. Did not like it at all, so it frustrates me to no end....hoping we can find something I like that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg. Tim came along and since he is not familiar with pre-schools, he was even more offended. I'm wondering if my standards are too high or if pre-schools are going down the drain and just around to take your money??? Not sure, but as you can tell, feeling a bit discouraged. One of the places (a pretty nice one) is asking $1400/mo. for Noah and $1300/mo. for Sophie. Might as well keep a one-on-one nanny for Noah and just send Sophie to pre-school, but that still means we'll be shelling out a ton of dough for it. Decisions, decisions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heck, Bring all them youngins to Marietta. I hear tell you can teach 'em everything they need to know bout life in an afternoon. Just bring a cane pole, box of moonpies and a Phil Dirt and the Dozers 8-track.
Post a Comment