Thursday, June 10, 2010
Sophie's First Tooth!!!
I can't believe Sophie lost her first tooth! Next thing you know, we'll be sending her off to college (okay, a little overdramatic). Thankfully, Sophie was pretty brave and let me help her with the first one. I was able to remain relatively calm, despite the fact that Tim cringed, ran away, and screamed like a girl (I'm not being overdramatic on this one). The tooth fairy came to visit, but she wasn't allowed in Sophie's bedroom. She didn't want anyone coming into her room and messing with her pillow or anything else, for that matter. When she explained this to me, it helped me understand how freaky the concept is if you think about it! So, we left her tooth in a safe little ring box by the front door. No reason for the tooth fairy to roam around our house in the middle of the night! Congratulations Sophie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OMG, this is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! You are correct...it is a little creepy but I never really thought about it in that context. Have to admit, Sophie is the ONLY child I have ever heard of that is more concerned with the fairy coming into her room and messing with her pillow than actually getting something for her trouble. Gotta love it.
The tooth fairy was not allowed in my room either. I didn't want some creepy person coming in, in the middle of the night. We keep my pillow in my parents room. Very safe! :)
Oh Sophie, you made my day. :)
Sophie you must take after your Grammy. She was afraid of everything too. Can't tell you how many nights that kid came into my room in the middle of the night asking me if I was awake, (aren't all older sisters awake at 2 or 3 in the morning even though their lights are out?) because she was scared of this or that! I think she just liked my big bed and private room!
I love this...it is actually a win win situation! Sophie I don't blame you it is a little strange!
A lost tooth already? How much does the tooth fairy leave these days?
Post a Comment