- I'm in my first official week of summer break and I have yet to make a trip to the pool. I've also managed to screw up my sleep schedule in record's time.
- Tim is watching a documentary on the history of suspenders (right, the ones that hold your pants up). He keeps commenting and asking me to watch.
- Sophie was sick this whole week, hence our lack of trips to the pool. It's been a tough road....let's just say I hate webmd and I hate how my anxiety peaks in the middle of the night when I have nothing to do but pretend I'm a doctor.
- Sophie and Noah experienced their first Dairy Queen blizzard. They both had Oreo blizzards, but Noah kept calling them Mario Wizards (that's enough Mario Kart for him).
- I gave Noah and Tim a much needed haircut. Unfortunately, only one of them walked away without having to locate the nearest hat. Good thing Noah's hair grows fast!! Funny how I did the exact same thing to him this time last year.....it's like tradition.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
School's out for summer!
Because I'm just not in a story-telling mood, I thought I'd sum up the highlights of my week so far:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you are off to a great start. Be sure to blog weekly because the summer is going to be over before you know it and possibly...before you get a chance to do half the stuff you have decided to accomplish. Having a weekly record will make you feel a lot less terrible when it's time to go back to work.
I know... you don't believe one solitary bit of my %^#&@* post and it is clearly obvious I am trying to swindle you into blogging for my benefit, but trust me Cheryl, it will give you something to look back on when you wonder where the time went. (let me know if you bought any of this)
nothing says tradition like a botched hair cut! Hope Sophie is feeling better!
The trick is to tell the person with the bad haircut that they look great with said style. Trust me - we cosmetologist do it all the time. Besides - men and boy's haircuts - how can you botch those? Their hair grows fast and whatever you want to call the style you gave them is considered creative!
Post a Comment