Saturday, June 12, 2010

Softball Champions!

Tim had his last softball game of the spring season and we were actually able to attend since it was early enough in the evening! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take as many pictures as I would have liked of the game because I was too busy chasing a bunch of little boys getting into mischief. So, I didn't get to see one of Tim's at-bats, but I heard he played well and they won the championship!! 
I was too busy watching Noah and his buddies as they ran around non-stop on the trail behind the field. I'm not kidding when I say they were getting into everything they weren't supposed to at least once every 2 minutes! I tried to pawn them off on Sophie and asked her to watch them, but she didn't go for it. 

I'm hoping we'll have more luck watching Tim play during his summer season!

2 comments:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Sooo....you're thinking Noah will have LESS of a desire to see what he can get into? Seriously, Cheryl??