Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten!

Sophie had her very first day of Kindergarten on Tuesday! Despite Mommy being a complete wreck before the big day, I was able to pull myself together and actually be excited for my little girl. She was so excited the moment she got up, jumping up and down and smiling nonstop. She has two whole days under her belt and she has loved every second of it. The best part of my day was hearing about how much fun she had......
Here she is posing before we left for school. So excited she can hardly contain herself.
Here she is in line to go to class. Tim and I cried like babies when she walked off and it took all my strength to not run up and peek in the windows to make sure she was ok! I was literally counting down the minutes to pick her up and find out what she thought of it....I know it's early, but I'm hopeful she will continue to love it!

7 comments:

Lori said...

How precious! We're so happy for her that she loves her school and had a great time!

The Monroes said...

she is glowing with excitement and she will continue to love it. Way to go mom and dad for making it through, and way to go Sophie for being such a big girl!

The Wright's said...

I'm so proud of Sophie. It took me two years to decide I liked school and the first year was the worse-I wanted to be home with Mommy and my sisters. So, I'm happy that Sophie started off with such a positive attitude! Good job Sophie! How is Noah handling having no sister around?

Lindy & Trever said...

She is adorable! I am glad that she is enjoying school!

caxline said...

I hate kindergarten...it is TERRIBLE!!!

Has Sophie found the gingerbread man yet???

The Scotts said...

Why was I getting teary eyed just thinking about it? She is such a big girl!

Alexis said...

This will be me next year. They grow up too fast! She looks way cute!