Monday, August 17, 2009

Seven Years

Married seven years, together almost fourteen. Tim and I cleaned out the attic a few days ago and came across a ton of old photos from college. It's nice to know we look EXACTLY the same.....I mean, if "exactly" means fourteen years older and two kids later. And since 30 is the new 20, I'm really only 21. But really, let's not get sidetracked (ok, maybe it's just me).

Seven years ago today Tim and I vowed to be there for one another, in good times and in bad. We certainly have experienced both, but do our best to focus on the good while learning from the bad. We continue to grow on a daily basis as we navigate this journey as individuals, partners, and parents. Today, I am especially thankful and blessed. Happy Anniversary Tim! Love you always.

7 comments:

The Monroes said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Wright's said...

Happy Anniversary! It is hard to believe that 7 years have come and gone! God Bless you both! I love you.
Aunt Cricket

The Scotts said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary Tim & Cheryl! We love you both!!!

OSU 98 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...HAAAAAAPY ANNNNNIVERSARY!!!

Lindy & Trever said...

Happy Anniversary!

Alexis said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!! Has it really been 14 years since you two met? Wow how time flies.