Tim thought it was time to buy me my dream car. Unfortunately, he was only 16 years too late. Tim was in a golf tournament and a few of the holes had certain prizes attached to them. On this particular hole, closest to the pin would win a 1991 BMW convertible......seriously, I know. Tim and I were making fun of this prize last week when he told me about it....who would want a 1991 car? It's almost 20 years old! Are they serious? Well, guess what......Tim won it. Not only that, but he loves the car too. The kids thought it was totally brand new and cannot wait to take a spin with the top down. I figure I might as well join in the fun and pretend I'm Kelly Taylor on 90210 back in 1993. So there you have it.....we are the winners of a very used car, which happens to be in very good condition. Coming to a Craigslist near you!!!
On a another note, I better make sure to congratulate Tim. After all, it was his precision and amazing golf skills that won us this fabulous car. Out of about 100 golfers, Tim had the best ball hitting it 3 feet away from 138 yards. Good job Timmy!
7 comments:
Are you really going to sell it??? Looks like so much fun!!!!
Way to go TIM, that is so cool that you got closest to the pin out of all those golfers AND you won a car, a CAR!! Even if it is from the peach pit, it does look like a fun ride!
WOW - congratulations Tim! I love the car - I'd keep it!
Wow how awesome is that!!!! I can so see you cruisin down the street with your shades on and your hair blowing in the breeze. The car looks like it's in great shape. Maybe you can keep it for Sophie when it's time for her to drive. HeHe!
I don't know, you looked pretty good driving out of the school parking lot in that car. Congratulations!
That is too funny! Hey, it's a car,and it's a BMW...Just a few years old. Cheryl I can see you rollin' it at school. LOL
awesome! you are kelly back from 90210!
Post a Comment