We went to the annual Art and Wind Festival held in our town. Thankfully, it was nice weather and we weren't freezing or melting in the heat....it was a perfect 70 degrees. The kids had a great time riding all the rides!! A lot of the art was a repeat from last year, which can be a little disappointing, but we still made the most of it and enjoyed our time there!
I'm thinking about getting one of these swing contraptions in the backyard.....I think Noah could stay on it all day long!
It's a little sad knowing they can go on a lot of these rides by themselves.....they're getting so big!
Here's Noah checking out the view from the train ride.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh they are getting big. I cant believe how fast Noah's hair has grown too! thanks for post the new pics!!
Post a Comment