The end of the school year is finally nearing.....10 more days and pretty much everyone is ready to be done, not just our seniors, but the rest of us as well! The weather is getting warmer and all I want to do is wear flip flops to work!!!
It's about this time of year I realize how lucky I am to have my summers off to spend with my kids. I'm very excited to enjoy the warm weather, hang out at the park, and just be with Sophie and Noah......10 more days, 10 more days, 10 more days.....
4 comments:
Would those flip flops be crocs? LOL
Hang in there, 10 days- you can do it!
Just around the corner. I really miss those summer vacations.
Lucky!!! I have 14 more days! I AM SOO READY!!!
I'm sure your children are sooo excited to have their wonderful mother home!
Post a Comment