We spent the weekend in Reno for Mother's Day and had a great time. Fortunately for us, the weather was perfect and Sophie and Noah had lots of fun playing with Mama and Papa! The best part of the weekend for me was when we arrived home and Sophie ran into the house where she had hidden her Mother's Day present. She made me the most beautiful pin, which I will wear proudly, and decorated the most beautiful card. I actually cried over it this year because this is probably the first real year where Sophie knew what it meant, expressed how she felt, and made the most beautiful present ever all by herself! I'm such a sap.
1 comment:
I am totally going to lose it when Naomi knows what it really means...and how cute is it that she hid the gift? Pic of the pin please, I am sure it is fabulous, that is so sweet!
Post a Comment