Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Sophie went as Snow White this Halloween! She has been waking up the past several mornings asking me if it's Halloween. Finally, I could actually tell her yes this morning!! She did a great job trick-or-treating and she was completely tired out by the end of it. Well, that and she was scared out of her mind because we were ambushed by five raccoons!! To top it off, they were each the size of Sierra...they were so huge! Not fun...needless to say, I carried her the rest of the way home!
Noah received the cutest pumpkin outfit from Grammy a little over a month ago; unfortunately, the little stinker grows like a weed he could no longer fit in it! So, the backup costume was being an OSU football player!
This is about the 27th shot....Noah was screaming his head off with the helmet on and Sophie was grabbing his facemask trying to force it on him. Finally, after making Daddy practically do a circus act behind me, I was able to get one decent shot!

4 comments:

The Monroes said...

Sophie a beautiful little princess and Noah is adorable as a little linebacker!

caxline said...

Sophie - do you need to borrow my snow white high heels? luv muffy.

Alexis said...

They both look so cute. I love Noah's helmet. His head has a little growing to do before it fills out that helmet.

The Scotts said...

Absolutely precious! Your kids are beautiful!