Thursday, October 4, 2007

Little Boys

I got a very distinct sneak peek into what it will be like to raise a little boy. Don't get me wrong, I totally know little girls are capable of this type of destructive behavior, but Sophie never ripped a door off like this! Tim was watching Noah while I took Sophie for her doctor's visit and one minute he's messing with the door and the very next minute he's sitting down holding the door up trying to eat it like a sandwich. I know little boys can get into everything, but somebody failed to inform me I'm raising the Incredible Hulk. And it's not like this is some cheap piece of furniture from IKEA (no insults intended); it's actually one of the few decent pieces of furniture Tim and I own!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh...so I failed to tell you about the totaly indestructable wooden toy truck that my son had completely disassembled within 10 minutes? It must have slipped my mind!

OSU 98 said...

Let's see how creative a handyman Tim can become!!

The Scotts said...

Oh no! We are in for it Cheryl!

The Monroes said...

Are you sure Tim didn't do it and blame it on Noah? That is funny, he was hungry!

The Tuckers said...

I heard boys were easier... ha ha