Monday, August 13, 2007

Metallica Lives

I was lying in bed relaxing, excited about watching the season finale to Hell's Kitchen, and I hear this scream come from the garage. I knew Tim was out there on the treadmill and I thought someone had finally slipped off the stupid thing and rammed into the car (this is my horrible visual of myself falling off the treadmill and sliding right into the front right tire of my car). But no, it's just Tim rocking out to MY ipod (I was nice enough to let him download the likes of Metallica and Rage Against the Machine) and singing at the top of his lungs. Thankfully, my camera was resting on the kitchen counter like it knew about the gem I was about to capture!!! I barely got through the taping without dying of laughter.....seriously, can I send this in somewhere and win money out of it?

http://www.vimeo.com/272670

4 comments:

The Scotts said...

Ok...I'm crying right now...That is absolutely hilarious, and the fact that he didn't have clue you were taping just tops it off.

The Monroes said...

I love this, good work Cheryl. You better watch out I have a feeling some revenge is in order! This is so cute, I love it. Good work Tim on being able to expend that type of energy while running, you have to burn 2x the amount a normal person not singing and drumming would!

The Tuckers said...

wow, I have laughed so hard at this. Oh and I am sure Tim will be impressed that I have shared this with my secretary and my husband... when you have husbands like we do, how can you not video them... Obey your master!!!!! Ha ha

Alexis said...

I really can't stop laughing. Only Tim. You need to keep your camera rolling in your house or at least have it within arms reach when Tim least expects it. I'm still laughing!!!!