Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Maybe Someday

Sad, but true. Sophie and Noah have not been to the happiest place on earth yet. They got these souvenirs from my sister who went to Florida with some friends. I just thought I had to post because they look so cute in their mouse ears! We were all set to take Sophie back in February and then Noah came along. Oh well! Once Noah is a little older, we'll definitely make the trip!
This fit so perfectly on Noah's head, he barely knew he had it on. It was hilarious watching him roam around on the ground like nothing. Okay, maybe I'm the only one who found it hilarious but come on, I'm all alone here!

4 comments:

The Monroes said...

I love it, I think it is hilarious with you! I think he is ready for the trip now.

The Scotts said...

Yes, come visit us! You know you have a place to stay.

Alexis said...

I want to go to Disney too. Maybe that could be a visit for all of us to take. DisneyLand or DisneyWorld.

caxline said...

I have been avoiding Disneyland like the plague. Lucky for me, Bennett has absolutely no idea what it is all about. I intend to keep it that way!