
Grammy was nice enough to visit while she was on a business trip out west. Noah and Sophie both loved having her here and the time went by too fast. Not only did she spoil both Noah and Sophie with new clothes and treats, she also spoiled Tim and me and let us go out to a dinner AND movie! I couldn't believe Tim and I were out past 9pm, but we actually managed to stay awake throughout the whole movie. We always say we need to go out more often without the kids but never do, so it was nice to finally actually spend some quiet time together!

This picture of Sophie reminds me of Tim so much. She makes faces just like him!

Here's Noah with Grammy. She's tickling him and he's laughing like crazy. It doesn't take much to make this kid smile.
4 comments:
I am sure it took a lot of arm twisting for her to come visit. She probably could not WAIT for you and Tim to get out of the house to have those 2 little cuties all to herself!
These are beautiful pictures! I agree that the one looks like Sophie is a mold of Tim making that face! I love grandparents they are the best babysitters!!
It's nice that Tim's mom was able to visit. I'm sure she loves to visit as often as possible. Tell her to stay longer so you two can enjoy some more time out alone!!!
What a nice Grandma! You can tell they have fun with her!
Post a Comment