No, we didn't just have a snowstorm in August in California. Since my computer is "taking a break," this is the only recent picture of Sierra I could find on Tim's laptop. This was taken after a snowstorm in Reno on my parents' front lawn. Anyway, Sierra turned 5 today....she's been with us about as long as Tim and I have been married, so she is definitely special to all of us. She truly is the best dog and I love watching Sophie play with her...I know Noah will be the same way.Today, Sophie, Noah and I took Sierra to the park and threw the ball around for as long as Sierra could handle...which was a pretty long time!!! She then had a few treats today for her birthday. Sierra is not only the best dog in the world, but she's also the luckiest! What dog gets to go to work with Daddy every single day and ride around in a golf cart, have free reign all over the golf course, and is spoiled daily by everyone who works there? Sometimes I wish I could trade places with her! Happy Birthday Sierra....
2 comments:
What a life, and what a good dog!
Dear Sierra,
Happy birthday! Tell your mom you need a Kong Wubba toy, it is my new favorite. I have a blue one.
Also, do you think I could come stay with you and your family? I thought I had a good dog life, until I read you get to go to work with your daddy AND run all over all day AND get spoiled. My life is boring compared to yours!
Happy 5th birthday.
Pawsitively yours,
Chelsie Belle
Post a Comment