Monday, June 4, 2007
She's Freaking Us Out
Sophie's memory boggles our mind on a daily basis. When we're in the car, she remembers EVERYTHING. We drove by her doctor's office the other day and she immediately identifies it, even though she hasn't been there in months. We bought her bike helmet a few months ago and just tonight we drove by the store we bought it in and she recognizes it and points it out. She remembers things we say weeks and months ago. She remembers people's names better than I can. She constantly does this and never seems to forget anything. I could go on and on with examples to further prove her photographic memory, but like the forgetful person I am these days, I can't remember all of them! I like to think I am on top of things, but I have definitely noticed the amount of lists, sticky notes, and reminders I must make for myself to get through the day. I am constantly getting lost and rarely pay attention to my surroundings; I'm convinced Sophie could get me around town in San Francisco better than a GPS. Little does she know she is going to become my personal Rand-McNally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I had her memory. I think I lost a lot while I was pregnant? Or maybe I've always been forgetful?
Her memory is going to come back to haunt you and Tim! Just wait until she says "remember when you promised me..." and you will not remember, but she will!
I think the reason we have kids is to help us find our cars or where we last put our phone. I know I've helped my mom in both those situations.
Post a Comment