Apparently, Tim bought stock in otter pops and failed to tell me. We bought a Costco size box of otter pops (which means there's, what, 1000 pops in it?) and little did I know these things would become Tim and Sophie's main staple in their diet. At 25 calories a pop, who could go wrong, right? Wrong....these two are addicted and Tim has managed to train Sophie to "fetch" these pops in the freezer like a dog. Next thing you know, she'll be ripping the plastic off the top with her teeth just like Tim.
Tonight I just watched the two of them as they sat on the couch together, sucking away. Sophie seems to have mastered otter pop etiquette, complete with a total head tilt to slurp down the last drop of otter. And then they have a conversation about what color each of them is going to have next. "Hmmmm, I think I want purple, Daddy. What about you?" The bonding that goes on because of these stupid freezer pops, I tell ya.
5 comments:
My husband was on this diet last summer! At least 10 in a sitting! Too funny.
Wow, this sounds like a diet I can get down with!
That's hysterical. I often walk by that box of pops and think...
She could be eating worse things?
I think I remember many times in college having those in our apartment and enjoying those all summer too.
I may have even had some with you and Tim too.
Post a Comment