I am proud to announce I have finally joined the ranks of "Dyson owner." We finally got a Dyson a couple of weeks ago and let me just say Tim has vacuumed more than I have he is so impressed with this piece of equipment. I, of course, am not as amazed because I knew all along what this product was capable of. I will admit I have not been this amazed with a product since my Sonicare toothbrush (which, by the way, is equally incredible. It's like going to the dentist everyday, twice a day).
Tim feels the need to showcase how much crap he picks up everytime he vacuums, which although a bit disappointing to find out what a filthy family we are, Tim finds very gratifying that the vacuum is able to literally dust off the floorboards beneath the carpet.
We have also sold both our parents with the Dyson. Which probably isn't an easy feat, but we didn't even have to say anything. The contents in the vacuum was enough for them. As you can probably tell, I cannot say enough about this product.....get a Dyson, it will change your whole outlook on cleaning.
1 comment:
i hate to say it but i am like tim.. i feel the need to show jeff everytime also. it is gratifying yet gross.. i think it is because we have dogs!!
Post a Comment